Wednesday 27 March 2013

Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence was bullied in school




Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has said she had to change many schools as a child as her schoolmates were mean to her.

The 22-year-old star of films like The Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook said she later on learned to deal with bullying.

"I changed schools a lot when I was in elementary school because some girls were mean," said Jennifer Lawrence.

"They were less mean in middle school, because I was doing all right, although this one girl gave me invitations to hand out to her birthday party that I wasn't invited to. But that was fine, I just hocked a loogie on them and threw them in the trash can," she added.

Despite her now-famous cheeky demeanour, Jennifer Lawrence said she is actually a boring person.

"I never play characters that are like me because I'm a boring person. I wouldn't want to see me in a movie.
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Templateism